JOBS IN 1 LINK 10 MAY 2018
Position: Officer – Corporate Communication
Department: Corporate Affairs
Qualification: Minimum bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized university.
Minimum Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience in communications and/or public relations.
• Basic experience of working on designing software will be an added advantage.
• Prior work experience with the mainstream and social media is preferable. Job Description:
• Designing/developing and managing internal and external communication of 1LINK.
• Collation of data, editing and dissemination of PR, newsletters, reports and other print and digital material.
• Implement communication strategy for communicating with stakeholders such as Banks and Regulator.
• Preparing press releases and drafts for 1LINK.
• Actively manage coverage of 1LINK events in mainstream and digital media.
• Managing/handling 1LINK digital platforms to ensure that digital platforms (website, LinkedIn etc.) are up to date.
Interested candidates can send CVs at [email protected] with the subject line, “CV – Officer Corporate Communication”.