Vacancy update: Position: Information Security-Manager
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate – CS/IS/Technology or equivalent Appreciated Certification: IS certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL etc.
Experience: Minimum IT experience 6 yrs; 2-3 yrs in Information Security
• Drive business and cyber risk strategy alignment, innovate and initiate transitional change to manage risk through valued investments.
• Protect business by understanding the threat landscape and managing effectiveness of the PCI DSS Program and Security Operations Centre.
• Leads the implementation of IS policies, standards and guidelines in conjunction with Compliance dept.
• Implement the security incident response process .
• Developing IS monitoring techniques to ensure that policies and frameworks are implemented to minimize risks.
• Leads information security risk assessments, controls selection activities & awareness activities.
• Leads activities relating to contingency planning, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery in conjunction with other functions.
Candidates can send CVs at [email protected] with subject “Information Security Manager”.