JOBS IN ENGRO CORPORATION LIMITED 11 NOV 2018
Engro Corporation Limited is looking to hire a Group Ethics Advisor reporting in to the GM Corporate Audit Department.
Level Of Education A minimum qualification of LLB from a reputable institute will be preferred. Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
• Possess great interpersonal skills. • Being able to deal with ambiguity and build up from scratch. Seniority Level Middle management Industry
• Fertilizer / Chemical / Energy Employment Type Full-time Experience Minimum 10 years of experience Location Karachi
• Maintaining the Corporate ethics culture.
• Communication of Engro Code of Conduct through holding regular CGF sessions across the Group.
• Ensuring compliance with the Code of Conduct.’
• Investigate any non-compliance and all whistle-blower complaints received across the Group.
• Key knowledge and Contact point for all ethics and corporate related issues across the Group.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] no later than November 15, 2018. We are an equal opportunity employer.