JOBS IN HABIB BANK LIMITED 29 MAY 2019
HBL is looking to hire Analyst Screening in Global Compliance Function to monitor name hits generated by Anti-Money Laundering Application Side Safewatch.
This is to ensure compliance with local & international sanctions related Regulations and prevent sanctions breaches thereby mitigating the Bank’s Sanctions risks.
• Conduct timely screening / disposal of Side Safewatch hits
• Close monitoring of the hits resolution process including quality assurance is required to prevent Sanction breaches and prevent regulatory violations.
• To review & assign SWIFT Alerts to Team Leader for further review.
• Perform review and disposal of screening hits generated on daily account opening / customer on boarding.
• OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets & Control – USA) clearance of daily pouch activity through File Scanner
• To ensure timely preparations of STRs.
Additionally, facilitate Analysts for timely resolution of FMU queries.
Minimum Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience in Banking preferably in AML functions (prefer Screening experience).
If you are a graduate from HEC recognized institution, visit https://lnkd.in/dB8r3wv.
Last Date to Apply: 4th June, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity