JOBS IN HASCOL 10 FEB 2018
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager Transport
LOCATION: Southern Region
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years
QUALIFICATION: B.E Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical OR MBA
• Act as a representative for engagement / negotiations with Cartage Contractors, Transport Unions / Associations, Regulatory Agencies and Transportation related industry forums.
• Conduct Cartage Contractor Performance Reviews on a regular basis in accordance with Policies including but not limited to HSE KPIDs reviews, RTD Assessments etc. Identify deviations (if any) and take corrective actions accordingly and Upgrade Cartage Contractor Fleet to comply with OGRA 2009 standards
• Collaborate with Network Optimization and HSE Groups to ensure deployment of HSE Management System and Best Practices in a prioritized fashion with Carriage Contractors with highest impact initiatives implemented first.
• Oversee service levels to provide a superior level of customer satisfaction through all customer facing activities. • Ensure execution of Tank Lorry Branding Strategy
• Ensure availability of valid Cartage Contractor Transport Agreements. Interested candidates send your resumes at [email protected] with the position title in subject mentioned above by February 12, 2018