JOBS IN PAKISTAN STATE OIL 6 FEB 2018
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest Oil Marketing Company in Pakistan, is opening its doors to young and ambitious talent for a six weeks spectacular learning and development internship opportunity. PSO proudly brings you L.E.A.P; an opportunity to learn from the pioneers of the industry and experience a company that encourages you to be passionate, agile and go getter.
- Students from recognized local & foreign universities.
- Having 16 years of education: BBA (Hons), LLB, BS (Accounting and Finance, IT and Computer Sciences, Management Sciences and Social Sciences) and Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics and Software).
- Students of 2nd last and last year in above disciplines.
- With minimum CGPA of 2.7
How to L.E.A.P:
Local Universities will be required to submit the name and contact (cell # & email) of their focal person on [email protected] by February 15, 2018. PSO shall provide a username and password to the focal person for registration of their eligible students after proper scrutiny at university’s end. Registrations should be completed by the deadline given below.
Foreign Students to directly apply on the link. http://psopk.com/en/foreign-student-registration
Just so you know:
- Applications from individual students of local universities will not be entertained.
- Local students should be screened against defined criteria by their respective university placement office. Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered.
- Use of any means to influence the internship process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates after successful completion of internship will be provided with fixed stipend.
- No TA/DA, Boarding and Lodging shall be admissible at any stage of internship.
- It will be the responsibility of the Local University to ensure that the data/ information provided is true.