JOBS IN TELENOR BANK 11 APR 2018
Position / Title: Associate Manager – Core Banking Planning Proposed Grade.
Department: Information System
• Responsible for Information Technology Banking Project handlings
• Responsible for handling of all New business requirements and Change request
• Attending Business level meetings in support of complete information technology projects
• Attending Decision level Technical meetings
• ADC and Middleware Handling expertise
• Responsible for Project Business requirement gathering.
• Responsible for finalization on message format specifications and finalization of Functional specifications.
• Responsible for coordination with vendor and business teams for project efforts timelines and deliveries.
• Sync of environments (Test, HA, DR and production)
• Responsible to avoid any query TAT breaching and earliest bug resolution
• Expert knowledge of Linux, ISO, NDC & API
• Expertise in Host Security Module
• ATM, POS and Branchless channel handling knowledge
• Scheme Certification (Masteracrd, Visa, Paypak, JCB and Union Pay)
• SBP and 1LINK compliance handling
• Query handling PL\SQP and MY SQL Contact .
Information: Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] mentioning position.