Position / Title: Head of Planning & Operations Proposed Grade.
Level: Permenant Department: Alternate Channels & Business Partnerships.
Role Profile: The primary purpose of this position is planning & operations of Alternate Channels & Business Partnerships | ACBP division.
It covers back end, solutions roll out, daily operations and trade marketing execution.
This requires coordination & consulting with all stakeholders, business to provide business support to achieve business goals.
• Facilitate business to induct new distributors & merchants.
• Liaison with stakeholders to align agreements, systems, inventory & integrations for partners, retailers & merchant onboarding.
• New partners enablement on BVMT, payments and other digital solutions.
• Responsible for business support for acquiring merchant channel through third parties
• System enablement of new partners for business portals access
• Complete onboarding documentations, registration & enablement of new channel
• Forcasting & disseminating business targets and goals in coordination with product & business.
• Complete Channel reporting & commissons calculations & disbursements.
Contact Information: Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] mentioning position.